Skip to content

Dorrington Hotel & Lube Room Saloon

Dorrington Hotel & Lube Room Saloon

Categories

Lodging & Travel Restaurants, Food & Beverages Hotels/Motels Food & Beverage/Catering Restaurants Restaurants & Specialty Dining

About

The Dorrington Hotel

Originally called Cold Spring Ranch due to an ice cold spring. The Dorrington Hotel was built in 1852 by John Gardner who married Rebecca Dorrington and moved her out from Scotland. It served as a depot for stockmen and provided lodging for guests visiting the Giant Sequoias at Calaveras Big Trees State Park.

The Lube Room Saloon

In 1975, this building was an outdoor grease rack, dirt floor and all.  In 1977,  the original Owners decided to switch from grease to BEER.  Hence, “THE LUBE ROOM SALOON”.  Everything that is hanging in here has been brought to us by our customers and friends.  We are proud to take on the tradition and promise to stay the best bar & grill around!

Powered By GrowthZone